Midday Mountain Music is an informal musical presentation by local and regional musicians. This free concert is held under our covered open-air breezeway every day the Blue Ridge Music Center is open, noon to 4 p.m., May through October 31.
We have chairs set up in socially distanced pods of 2 chairs each, but you are also welcome to bring a chair to sit outside the breezeway to enjoy the sunshine!
2021 Midday Mountain Music Schedule (subject to change):
- Sundays: Fisher Peak Timber Rattlers
- Mondays: Buck Mountain Band
- 1st Tuesdays: Cedar Ridge
- 2nd Tuesday: Butch Robins
- 3rd Tuesdays: Cedar Ridge
- 4th Tuesdays: Blue Ridge Ramblers
- Wednesdays: Bill and Maggie Anderson
- Thursdays: Willard Gayheart & Scott Freeman
- Fridays: Bluegrass Jam
- 1st Saturdays: Mountain Breeze Band
- 2nd Saturday: Ron Ireland
- 3rd Saturdays: Sugarloaf Mountain Band
- 4th Saturdays: Blue Ridge Ramblers
- 5th Saturdays when applicable: October 30 – Jackson Cunningham & Friends
See below for a description of the Midday Mountain Musicians.