Ticket Information for BRMC 2021 Concerts
The Blue Ridge Music Center will be following all State of Virginia Dept. of Public Health, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and National Park Service (NPS) Covid Safety Guidelines.
The pandemic is not over yet, and so Covid-19 guidelines are still in place. We are taking these precautions during our concerts to make the experience as safe as possible.
We ask that everyone attending a concert follows our guidelines. We are all in this together and depend on each other to stay healthy and safe during these times.
- Maintain proper social distance between groups throughout the evening:
- While standing in line
- When choosing where to sit in the amphitheater
- When in high-flow areas (such as the bridge between the concert area and restrooms), it can be difficult to maintain proper social distance. To protect your fellow concert-goers, please wear a mask in these areas and avoid getting too close to others. National Park Service guidelines now require masks while inside federal buildings regardless of vaccine status, and for those who are not vaccinated, wearing a mask outdoors where social distancing is not possible.
- Please be patient—some of the changes of flow and procedure could mean that it takes longer to get your wristband. We suggest arriving early so there is plenty of time.
- Stay at home if you have a fever, any symptoms of Covid-19 such as a cough, aches and pains, loss of smell or taste, difficulty breathing, etc., or if you are sneezing and coughing.
Thank you! We’ll see you at the concert.