Ticket Information for BRMC August 2020 Concerts
No advance tickets will be sold. Tickets can be purchased the day of the show at the admission gate(s). We have plenty of space available in the amphitheater, so there is no danger of us selling out.
We are encouraging people to use credit cards to minimize the handling of cash for our volunteers.
We are taking several precautions during our concerts to make the experience as safe as possible.
There is a hand sanitizing station located conveniently near the building for use as you enter or leave the concert area.
We ask that everyone attending a concert follows our guidelines. We are all in this together and depend on each other to stay healthy and safe during these times.
- Maintain proper social distance between groups throughout the evening:
- While standing in line
- When choosing where to sit in the amphitheater
- When in high-flow areas (such as the bridge between the concert area and restrooms), it can be difficult to maintain proper social distance. To protect your fellow concert-goers, please wear a mask in these areas and avoid getting too close to others.
- Please be patient—some of the changes of flow and procedure could mean that it takes longer to get your wristband. We suggest arriving early so there is plenty of time.
- Stay at home if you have a fever, any symptoms of Covid-19 such as a cough, aches and pains, loss of smell or taste, difficulty breathing, etc., or if you are sneezing and coughing.
Thank you! We’ll see you at the concert.