All year, the Blue Ridge Music Center brings mountain music to communities on and off the Blue Ridge Parkway through On the Road events. We are happy to partner with arts organizations, venues, festivals, and additional groups to share mountain music.
- Sounds of the Mountains Concert Series, held each January at the Willingham Theater in partnership with the Yadkin Arts Council in Yadkinville, N.C.
- Concerts at Triad Park, held annually in May in partnership with Forsyth County and the Winston-Salem and Forsyth County Arts Council
- Concerts held in partnership with Bailey Park and The Ramkat in Winston-Salem, N.C., The Reeves Theater in Elkin, N.C., Chestnut Creek School of the Arts in Galax, V.A.
- Mill Towns and the Birth of American Music conference held in the spring of 2019 near Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Guest lectures at UNC Greensboro and Wake Forest University in North Carolina
- We Are the Music Makers! exhibition at the Yadkin Arts Center, in partnership with the Music Makers Relief Foundation and the Yadkin Arts Council in Yadkinville, N.C.
If you would like to partner with the Blue Ridge Music Center, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.