Blue Ridge Music Center Visitor Center Hours
- Open daily through Sunday, October 29, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Join us for free live Midday Mountain Music, noon-4 p.m., everyday the Music Center is open.
- Sundays: Stu Shenk and the Fisher Peak Timber Rattlers
- Mondays: The Buck Mountaineers
- Tuesdays: 1st -Corbin Hayslett & Friends; 2nd-Jackson Cunningham & Friends; 3rd -Cedar Ridge; 4th-Jackson Cunningham & Friends
- Wednesdays: Bill and Maggie Anderson
- Thursdays: Willard Gayheart and Scott Freeman
- Fridays: Bluegrass Jam with Lynn Wolf and Jim Purcell
- Saturdays: 1st-Cedar Ridge; 2nd-Blue Ridge Ramblers; 3rd- Sugar Loaf Mountain; 4th-Guest Artists
The Music Center hiking trails are available year-round.