Blue Ridge Music Center’s 2022 Visitor Center Hours
The Blue Ridge Music Center’s Visitor Center, which houses the Roots of American Music Museum Exhibit and a gift shop, is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week until October 30.
Midday Mountain Music
Midday Mountain Music, noon- 4 p.m. daily, is a FREE informal music presentation by local and regional musicians held in our covered, open-air breezeway.
- Sundays: Stu Shenk and the Fisher Peak Timber Rattlers
- Mondays: The Buck Mountain Band
- Tuesdays: 1st and 3rd Tuesday-Cedar Ridge; 2nd and 4th Tuesday-Jackson Cunningham and Friends
- Wednesdays: Bill and Maggie Anderson
- Thursdays: Scott Freeman and Willard Gayheart
- Fridays: Bluegrass Jam with Lynn Wolf and Jim Purcell
- Saturdays: 1st Saturday: TBA; 2nd Saturday: Butch Robins; 3rd Saturday: Sugar Loaf Mountain; 4th Saturday: Blue Ridge Ramblers
The hiking trails are available year-round.