Seasonal Hours and Offerings at the Music Center
- May 6 – October 31
- Open daily, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Listen to Midday Mountain Music, FREE informal presentations featuring local and regional traditional mountain musicians held in our covered breezeway, from noon – 4 pm.
- Spend time viewing the Roots of American Music exhibit in the museum
- Visit the gift shop
- Go hiking
2021 Midday Mountain Music Schedule (subject to change):
- Sundays: Fisher Peak Timber Rattlers
- Mondays: Buck Mountain Band
- 1st Tuesdays: Cedar Ridge
- 2nd Tuesday: Butch Robins
- 3rd Tuesdays: Cedar Ridge
- 4th Tuesdays: Blue Ridge Ramblers
- Wednesdays: Bill and Maggie Anderson
- Thursdays: Willard Gayheart & Scott Freeman
- Fridays: Bluegrass Jam
- 1st Saturdays: Mountain Breeze Band
- 2nd Saturday: Ron Ireland
- 3rd Saturdays: Sugarloaf Mountain Band
- 4th Saturdays: Blue Ridge Ramblers
The hiking trails are always open, but gates to the Music Center close at 5 p.m. If you are hiking at other hours, please use the Trailhead parking lot on Foothills Road. For more information about the Blue Ridge Music Center hiking trails, visit the Hiking Trails page.
Check the schedule on the Events page for upcoming concerts and other events, and to verify who’s playing for Midday Mountain Music during your visit.
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter to stay up to date on all that we are doing, and to get the first announcements about our summer concerts.
You can also check our Facebook page for more information.